Board-Certified Family Law Specialists Serving Irvine
There is perhaps nothing more important than obtaining the legal advice and compassionate counsel necessary if you are going through a divorce or any other kind of family law issue in Irvine, CA. If you retain an Irvine divorce lawyer from our team at the Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr., you can expect a high standard of care and advocacy.
Our team of experienced family law lawyers and divorce attorneys is committed to our clients, is passionate about protecting their interests, and is dedicated to the work we do. Family law is ultimately about families, and we are here to help yours during this difficult time. Whether it is child custody or child support that you need assistance with, reach out to us today to learn how we can help your family.
Professionals with 60+ Years of Experience
When you and your family are facing stressful times, it is critical to have someone on your side who is consistently looking out for your best interests in regards to your legal proceedings. There are numerous factors that set our firm apart. For instance:
- Our divorce attorneys are highly rated. We have been included in the list of Super Lawyers® and named among the Top Attorneys in Southern California by Los Angeles Magazine.
- We are California board-certified family law specialists. This is a special designation and an achievement few attorneys are able to claim.
- We have more than 60 years of collective experience. Our decades in the industry set us apart and allow our clients to have confidence in us.
- Our representation is aggressive. We are committed to our clients and we are prepared to do whatever it takes to protect their interests and help them prepare for the future.
- We have an excellent reputation in the Southern California legal community and courts. Our firm is trusted and known for our high standards of integrity and professional superiority.
- Our child custody lawyers fully understand child custody laws in Irvine, CA, and can help you resolve child support and custody disputes.
Call today and set up a time to meet with our divorce attorney. Our family law lawyers are highly experienced.
We encourage you to get in touch with our caring legal team at the Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr. as soon as possible. Schedule an initial consultation so you can get to know us better and learn how our child custody and family law lawyers can help you.