Divorce can be challenging and it can be messy. At the Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr., we strive to minimize the trauma and to ensure that the process is as seamless for our clients as possible. You are going through enough — let us take care of the legal details so that you can focus on your family and your own emotional needs during this difficult time. Our divorce lawyers in Irvine, CA, understand divorce and family law matters including child support and child custody. Whether you need help with legal separation, divorce mediation or other family law matters, give us a call today at (888) 995-6960 .
As a law firm, our priorities and objectives include:
- Ensuring efficiency moving toward a resolution — We work hard and go the extra mile to minimize the amount of time it takes to conclude a divorce.
- Helping clients set their priorities — With more than 60 years of experience behind us, we know how to help each client set priorities in order to orient his or her course toward the best possible outcome.
- Preparing clients for the future — Our desire to proactively defend our clients’ interests extends past the duration of their cases. We also work hard to help our clients know what to expect and to develop skills necessary to minimize any future fall-outs and costs.
Currently, there are two main approaches to divorce law services in California:
- The traditional high-service law firm that does everything for you, for a hefty price tag. They take good care of you, and you pay for it.
- Low-end software kits that cost little, but leave all the lifting and deciding to you. You save money, but you feel lost.
Azusa, CA Attorneys, Guiding Clients Through Divorce
At the Law Office of Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr., a Glendora divorce law firm, we work with hundreds of people in situations where both sides just want out — uncontested divorces. There is general agreement on key points, so there is little to resolve. The great desire is to conserve resources for the new life that lies ahead.
For these people in Azusa, CA and Irvine, CA, Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr. provides an in-between option — lean legal services, but provided by board-certified family law attorneys. You save money by filling out the forms yourself.
The Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr. approach minimizes expense and delay, while providing experienced professional oversight.
Property Division, Modifications, and Child and Spousal Support
Your situation may be more complex, of course. If you and your ex-spouse must resolve difficult issues relating to property division or child support, you should consider Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr.’ full-service divorce representation. Our divorce attorneys and family law lawyers will be happy to assist you in all matters relating to family law, including divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, alimony, and more.
Are you facing a divorce? Our California divorce attorney can help.
Our firm can help you navigate the complexities of a contested or uncontested divorce, including collaborative law and divorce mediation. We understand the laws that impact you. Whether you have questions about property division, child custody, alimony, child support, or any other issue, an Irvine, California, divorce lawyer from our firm can help you. We have a reputation for committed advocacy and compassionate counsel.
If you are divorcing without any major dispute to be resolved, you can save money by hiring the Azusa, CA, divorce lawyers at Law Office of Charles J. Morris, Jr. We have created a low-frills approach to uncontested divorce that is quick and leaves money in the bank. Call us at (888) 995-6960 to speak to a divorce attorney or family law lawyer in California for a Free Initial Consultation.